https://i0.wp.com/soulgurusounds.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/artworks-000007202167-gjw5vu-original1.jpg?fit=1650%2C1650&ssl=1 1650 1650 Uwe https://soulgurusounds.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/cropped-cropped-Soulguru-Logo.png Uwe2012-05-10 11:55:002016-08-19 12:37:48Mahlzeit! Eine musikalische Lasagne verspricht uns ...
… DJ und Hobby-Koch dj ShmeeJay:
My other passion in life, other than music, is cooking. My approach to both has some similarities, particularly when it comes it cheese. Cheese, when over used can make you feel bloated and stuffed, but in small reasonable quantities it’s an essential ingredient that almost always belong in some form. There are some notable exceptions, however. For instance lasagna, when you layer the cheese thick. Now don’t get me wrong. I really LOVE cheese. And the only thing I like more than eating lasagna, is baking lasagna. Below you will find my attempt at making musical lasagna.
Served steaming hot, so be careful not to burn yourself.
- Michael Jackson – Don’t Stop ‘Til You Get Enough (Gigamesh Remix Dub Edit)
- Exile – I Wanna Kiss You All Over (Sunshine Jones Re-Edit)
- Bruce Springsteen – I’m On Fire (Cousin Cole‘s Bad Desire Remix)
- Two Door Cinema Club – What You Know (Darko Kustura Rework)
- Arthur Russell – How We Walk On The Moon (Youth Rerub)
- The Lovin’ Spoonful – Summer In The City (Peter Visti Edit)
- Cole Medina – Cole Loves Your Insides Out (Internet Thieving Mix)
- Toto – Georgy Porgy (Satin Jackets & Chris Jylkke Edit)
- Wings – Silly Love Songs (Serge Santiágo Extended Edit)
- Chris Rea – I Can Hear Your Heartbeat (Young Edits Vs Richard Alexander ReRub)
- Culture Club – Do You Really Want To Hurt Me (Virgin Magnetic Material Remix)
- Craig David – Walking Away (Get Craig David off of my yacht! Rework by Drop Out Orchestra)
Na, dann einen guten Appetit :)